Making Raleigh, NC’s Sewers Better for Decades
ARS® / Rescue Rooter® is a leading resource for plumbing services throughout Durham and Raleigh, NC. Sewers are sophisticated, and a lot of things can go wrong, impacting every facet of your home life or disrupting your business. Fortunately, our team is skilled at diagnosing even the most complicated plumbing issues and providing fixes. Drain and sewer lines are among the most common components we repair. We can unclog drains and patch busted sewer lines. Our specialists can end faucet leaks. We can eradicate hair, paper, grease, and even tree roots from your sewer lines, eliminating buildups and averting more significant damages in the process.
Why You Should Choose ARS® / Rescue Rooter®
We pride ourselves on our drain and sewer line services. At ARS® / Rescue Rooter®, quality means thoroughness and effectiveness. Our residential plumbing services are comprehensive, and our ability to handle challenging drain and sewer issues sets us apart from our competition. One way we do so is by embracing the tools and technology available to us. While old-school knowledge is invaluable, so is the state-of-the-art technology our technicians bring with them to your home. Guesswork isn’t good enough for us, so we use specialized video cameras to inspect every nook and cranny of your pipes until we determine the cause of the clog or leak. Doing so ensures both accuracy and efficiency. We don’t want to waste your time. Then, our highly-trained plumbing professionals provide a detailed estimate. If you decide to move forward, we’ll complete the project in no time. That’s the ARS® / Rescue Rooter® difference.
Four Tell-Tale Signs of Drain and Sewer Line Damage
Not everyone is a plumbing expert, and most homeowners struggle to know when to call a plumber. We want to make things easier for you by offering free quotes. There’s no risk in contacting ARS® / Rescue Rooter® for a consultation. We won’t charge you until we’ve completed a project with your approval. But there are some warning signs you can keep an eye out for. These indications can help you understand when you have a problem with a drainage pipe that a store-bought drain snake can’t resolve. Some of the signs of sewer line problems and drainage clogs include:
- Backups: Sewer line clogs have some distinct symptoms. For instance, if you’ve ever flushed the toilet and watched as backflow emerged from the shower drain, then the problem is with the main sewer line, not the pipes leading from the toilet. Interconnected backup issues are one of the most apparent signs of sewer line drainage issues or busted pipes.
- Smells: Obviously, a sewer line backup won’t produce a pleasant smell. In fact, damage to your sewer lines produces a gas-like odor throughout the building. We advise you to contact us immediately if you’re experiencing sewer odors inside your home. The problem could grow worse.
- Mold: Clogged and broken sewer lines can cause water damage. With water damage comes mold problems. Mold requires a continuous source of moisture, and a clogged or busted sewer pipe will always provide it.
- Slow draining: If one drain is delayed, the problem might be isolated to that area. However, if you have a slow-drain problem in multiple rooms, then there could be a more widespread issue impacting your sewer line.
What Causes Sewer Line and Drain Damage
Most drainage issues occur due to the buildup of objects and materials not meant to be flushed or run through the garbage disposal; sewer line problems can be more complicated. However, all the pumping installations in your home are interconnected. ARS® / Rescue Rooter® understands how to diagnose and repair sewer line problems, most of which are caused by:
- Degraded pipes: The materials used to build them don’t have an endless shelf life, so sometimes the solution to widespread sewer line issues is to replace segments of your sewer lines.
- Sagging sewer lines: Also called “bellied” lines, sagging pipes prevent waste and debris from exiting your property and making their way to city-operated sewers.
- Tree roots: Trees are always growing, and the roots underneath the ground continue to expand. Roots can infringe or even infiltrate older clay sewer lines, resulting in considerable damage.
- Grease: Never run grease through your garbage disposal. If you do, the grease will harden before it leaves your sewer line and enters central sewer systems.
Contact ARS® / Rescue Rooter® for a Free Estimate
If you’re concerned with your sewer lines or have drainage issues, contact ARS® / Rescue Rooter® today. We know how to get to the bottom of the problem and restore full functionality to your home. Request an appointment for a free estimate today.
$79 Main Drain Line Cleaning
Includes FREE Video Camera Inspection*
*Price per line. Offer applies to one sink, one tub or one toilet drain. Drains cleaned up to 15 ft. toilets up to 6 ft. Valid at participating ARS® Network locations. Not valid for third party, new construction, or commercial customers, with any other offers, discounts or on prior sales. Call service center for details. Coupon required at time of service. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited. Any other use may constitute fraud. Cash value $.001.
Offer expires: 4/30/2020