Trust a New Heat Pump to Provide the Right Temperature for Your Raleigh / Durham Home
As the mercury rises during Raleigh / Durham’s hot, sticky summers, cooling your home with a heat pump may not be your first consideration. However, with North Carolina’s moderate climate and steady increase in energy costs, maybe it should be. Simply put, heat pumps replace the need for both an air conditioner and a furnace and work by using the outside air to warm your home in winter and cool it in summer. Because the air is being transferred instead of generated, a new heat pump is an energy-efficient option that can help you save money on your utility bills all year long.
New Heat Pump Installation and Replacement
For all of our new heat pump installation and replacement projects, we offer:
- Free in-home consultation and system analysis
- Payment plans with approved credit*
- Exceptional Service Guarantee
- Warranty on parts and labor
- (1) year Home Service Plan
- Next day installation when available
- Professional installation crews with years of new heat pump installation experience
- View our Complete Installation Process
A new heat pump can provide the comfortable environment and energy savings you deserve. Please call (919) 865-7777 or schedule a free in-home consultation online.
*Low monthly payments available on certain payment options. Loans provided by EnerBank USA (1245 E. Brickyard Rd. Suite 640, Salt Lake City, UT 84106) on approved credit, for a limited time. Repayment terms vary from 24 to 132 months. Interest waived if repaid in 365 days. 17.20% fixed APR, effective as of 2/1/2013, subject to change.