HVAC Preventative Maintenance Gives You Peace of Mind, Savings and More
Do you have a preventative maintenance policy for your heating and cooling equipment? If not, you should. Your heating and cooling system is a significant investment in your home, family, and comfort, and should be taken care of and checked on an annual basis.
What Preventative Maintenance Can Provide
- Improves Heating and/or Cooling System Performance
- Reduces Energy Costs
- Extends the Life of the Equipment
- Increases Energy Efficiency
- Helps Prevent Costly Breakdowns
- Improves System Safety
Our HVAC preventative maintenance agreements not only help to protect your heating and cooling equipment, but they also give you peace of mind knowing you have a reliable and trusted company you can call whenever you have problems with your system.
Our Home Service Plan
With our Home Service Plan, you’ll receive:
- Preferred Pricing on service, repair, installation, and after-hours charges
- Priority Emergency Service
- 10% off Heating and Cooling Repairs
- 5% off New Heating and Cooling System Installations
- Complimentary Annual Ductwork or Home Energy Evaluation
- Longer expected life for your valuable heating and air conditioning systems
- Nationwide flexibility—move anywhere within our service areas and continue to utilize our home comfort services for your new home
- Seasonal Preventative Maintenance on your heating and cooling system
Call (919) 865-7777 to learn more about our Home Service Plans!